College of Education dean records, 1913-1969
Scope and Contents
Contains administrative files produced by Antone K. Romney, Reuben D. Law, Asahel D. Woodruff during their terms as dean, including correspondence, reports, minutes, and surveys.
- Brigham Young University. College of Education (creator, Organization)
- Romney, Antone K. (Antone Kimball), 1902-1982 (contributor, Person)
- Law, Reuben D., 1903-1981 (contributor, Person)
- Woodruff, Asahel D. (Asahel Davis), 1904-1994 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the College of Education records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
Language of Materials
Arranged in three subseries: 1. College of Education data processing print-outs, 1913-1962. 2. College of Education general files, 1951-1968. 3. College of Education experimental programs and projects reports, 1965-1969.
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA559.xml
- Alley, Stephen L., 1915-1997
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah)
- Brigham Young University. College of Education -- Archives
- Brigham Young University. Department of Secondary Education and Foundations
- Brigham Young University. Division of Continuing Education
- Colleges and Universities
- Law, Reuben D., 1903-1981
- Minutes (Records)
- Romney, Antone K. (Antone Kimball), 1902-1982
- Woodruff, Asahel D. (Asahel Davis), 1904-1994