College of Humanities and Social Sciences data processing reports, 1955-1965
Scope and Contents note
GPA surveys (university as a whole, by college, etc.), enrollment summaries and records, data processing sheets, and GPA semester summaries.
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Records of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences is an academic unit at Brigham Young University. Formed in 1954 in the division of the earlier College of Arts and Sciences, the college was responsible for administering the academic departments related to languages, literature, history, political science, archaeology, psychology, and sociology. In 1965 it was again divided to create the College of Humanities and the College of Social Sciences.
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA464.xml
- Brigham Young University. College of Humanities (Creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Creator, Organization)
- Hansen, George H. (George Henry), 1896-1981 (Contributor, Person)
- Bradford, Reed H. (Reed Howard), 1912-1994 (Contributor, Person)
- Pond, A. Smith (Alonzo Smith), 1905-1959 (Contributor, Person)
- Romney, Antone K. (Antone Kimball), 1902-1982 (Contributor, Person)