Communications Department supervisor records, 1958-1977
Scope and Contents note
Materials contain administrative files, including correspondence and memos, film texts, slide presentations, outlines, and other records from when Kenneth Robbins was supervisor of the department. Dated from 1958 to 1977.
- Robbins, Seymour Kenneth, 1931- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Division of Continuing Education records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
Seymour Kenneth Robbins (1900-1991) was supervisor of the Communications Department at Brigham Young University.
Seymour Kenneth Robbins was born on April 17, 1900. He was a supervisor of the Communications Department at Brigham Young University. He died February 14, 1991.
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA547.xml
- Brigham Young University -- Study and teaching (Continuing education)
- Brigham Young University. Adult Education and Extension Services
- Brigham Young University. Department of Conferences and Workshops
- Brigham Young University. Department of Evening Classes
- Brigham Young University. Department of Independent Study Programs
- Brigham Young University. Division of Continuing Education -- History
- Clark, Harold Glen, 1902-1984
- Colleges and Universities
- Education Week
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Henstrom, Richard H.
- Hilton, Lynn M.
- Nelson, Lowry, 1893-
- Peterson, Stanley A.
- Robinson, Phileon B. (Phileon Benjamin), 1923-2003