Brigham Young University theatre productions directed by Harold I. Hansen
Scope and Contents
Includes a scrapbook of programs and photographs for productions dated 1952-1964. The table of contents to the volume lists plays as late as 1966. Collection also contains a list of Hansen-directed productions, 1952-1956, which includes several names, presumably of cast members. A second list identifies productions dated 1969-1981, with specific performance dates; directors, including Hansen and others; and scene designers.
- Brigham Young University. Speech and Dramatic Arts Department (1967-1975) (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Department of Speech (1961-1967) (creator, Organization)
- Hansen, Harold I., 1914-1992 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 box (1.8 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Volume left at Special Collections reference desk in about January 2000.
University history (university Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brigham Young University theatre productions directed by Harold I. Hansen
- Lucas J. Chehda
- 2012 April 10
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.