Oral history interview with Armin J. Hill
Scope and Contents
Interview by Mardin Clark with Armin Hill discussing his responsibilities and administrative activities relating to Brigham Young University.
- 1982 May 25
- Hill, Armin J. (Armin John), 1912- (interviewee, Person)
- Clark, Marden J., 1916-2003 (interviewer, Person)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Armin J. Hill must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Armin J. Hill was a Brigham Young University professor and dean of the College of Physical and Engineering Sciences.
2 sound cassettes (75 min.)
21 pages ; 28 cm
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Recorded in Provo, Utah. Includes related transcription material.
Interview was conducted as part of the Joint Oral History Project.
- Register of Oral history interview with Armin J. Hill
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 December 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.