Alumni Association campus newsletter samples
Scope and Contents
Contains outlines concerning department and college responses relating to possible department newsletters and reunions. Includes newsletters from the following Brigham Young University organizations: Department of Animal Science, "Roundup," 1989-1991; Department of Microbiology, "The Micro-Scope," 1990, and "Department of Microbiology Newsletter," Department of Food Science and Nutrition, "FS & N News," 1991; College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences newsletter, "Interact," 1989; School of Social Work, "Update;" Department of Physics and Astronomy, "Toccare," 1990; and Department of Chemistry and Alumni Association, "Chemigram," 1988, 1991. Also includes "Y News," 1990, and alumni directory, "Geoscience," 1981.
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Transferred from Records Management, 1998.
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Brigham Young University. College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences
- Brigham Young University. Department of Chemistry
- Brigham Young University. Department of Microbiology
- Brigham Young University. Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Brigham Young University. Department of Social Work
- Brigham Young University. Food Science and Nutrition Department
- Colleges and Universities
- Register of Alumni Association campus newsletter samples
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 25
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.