Oral history interview with Albert Ray Olpin
Scope and Contents
Interview by Hollis Scott with A. Ray Olpin concerning his student experiences at Brigham Young University. Also includes life experiences after BYU. Includes transcript and sound recording.
- Olpin, Albert Ray, 1898-1983 (interviewee, Person)
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 (interviewer, Person)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Albert Ray Olpin must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Albert Ray Olpin (1898-1983) was an academic administrator in Utah. He was a student at Brigham Young University, and later president of the University of Utah.
4 folders (0.04 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Includes related transcription material.
Recorded as part of the BYU Joint Oral History Project.
Recorded in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Register of Oral history interview with Albert Ray Olpin
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 23
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.