Oral history interview with J. Smith Jacobs
Scope and Contents
Typescripts of an oral history conducted as part of the Brigham Young University Archives Joint Oral History Project of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club. Jacobs tells about attending Brigham Young University from 1928 to 1930 and gives his impressions of the university presidents, Enest L. Wilkinson and Franklin S. Harris.
- Jacobs, J. Smith (interviewee, Person)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Harold B. Lee Library. Department of Archives and Manuscripts (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with J. Smith Jacobs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
J. Smith Jacobs (1909-2007) was an educator and academic administrator in Utah. He was a graduate of Brigham Young University.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Oral history interview with J. Smith Jacobs
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.