Oral history interview with Bertrand Fereday Harrison
Scope and Contents
Interview by David Whittaker with Bertrand F. Harrison concerning his student years at Brigham Young University, marriage, graduate school, and the development of the Botany program at BYU. Includes sound recording and transcript.
- Harrison, Bertrand Fereday, 1908-2002 (interviewee, Person)
- Whittaker, David J. (interviewer, Person)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Bertrand Fereday Harrison must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Bertrand Fereday Harrison (1908-2002) was a biology and botany professor in Utah.
5 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Recorded as part of the BYU Joint Oral History Project.
Includes related transcription material.
Recorded in Provo, Utah.
- Register of Oral history interview with Bertrand Fereday Harrison
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 17
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.