Oral history interview with Ruth Louise Partridge
Scope and Contents
Interview by Leonard R. Grover with Ruth Partridge, nurse, writer and housewife, concerning her life, schooling, residence and labors in Provo, Utah. Also discusses her father, Ernest D. Partridge, and his teaching experiences at Brigham Young Academy and University. Includes transcript and sound recording.
- Partridge, Ruth Louise (interviewee, Person)
- Grover, Leonard R. (Leonard Royce), 1953- (interviewer, Person)
- Charles Redd Center for Western Studies (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Ruth Louise Partridge must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Ruth Louise Partridge (1898-1981) was a mother, singer, pianist, nurse, and author in Provo, Utah.
5 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Recorded in Provo, Utah.
Recorded as part of the Joint Oral History Project for the University Archives, the BYU Alumni Association, and the Charles Redd Center for Western Studies.
- Register of Oral history interview with Ruth Louise Partridge
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.