Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet
Scope and Contents
Interview by Edwin R. Kimball with Floyd W. Millet concerning his experiences playing basketball at Gila Junior College and Brigham Young University, and his later experiences as a coach at Davis High School and at BYU. Includes transcript and sound recording.
- Millet, W. Floyd (William Floyd), 1911-2000 (interviewee, Person)
- Kimball, Edwin R. (Edwin Roberts), 1903-1991 (interviewer, Person)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Charles Redd Center for Western Studies (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
W. Floyd Millet (1911-2000) was a physical education professor in Utah. He was a student at Brigham Young University.
3 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Recorded in Provo, Utah.
Recorded as part of the Joint Oral History Project of the BYU archives, Alumni Association Emeritus Club, and the Charles Redd Center for Western Studies.
- Register of Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet
- Jennier Kim
- 2011 August 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.