Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center director records
Scope and Contents
Contains the office records of Lyle Curtis and Curtis Wynder, Director and Assistant Director of the Wilkinson Center respectively.
- Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center (creator, Organization)
- Curtis, Lyle Shipp, 1918-1978 (contributor, Person)
- Wynder, F. Curtis (contributor, Person)
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center director records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
11 boxes (5.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center director records
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 9
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.