Daniel Harrington report
Scope and Contents
Collection includes a report card of Harrington's class grades, signed by Karl Maeser and James Talmage.
- Harrington, Daniel, 1860-1943 (creator, Person)
- Maeser, Karl G. (contributor, Person)
- Talmage, James E. (James Edward), 1862-1933 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Daniel Harrington report must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Daniel Harrington (1860-1943) was a Brigham Young Academy student. He later became an attorney, judge, editor, and politician in Utah.
1 folder ; (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Daniel Harrington report
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 15
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.