Library Committee meeting minutes
Scope and Contents
Contains minutes of the Library Committee. It also includes a small tribute to Annie Gillespie and Alice Louise Reynolds.
- Brigham Young University. Library Committee (creator, Organization)
- Reynolds, Alice Louise, 1873-1938 (contributor, Person)
- Gillespie, Annie L. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
The Library Committee was chaired by Alice Reynolds, and included Sidney Sperry, Anna Ollerton, and the University President.
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Correspondence tipped in.
- Register of Library Committee meeting minutes
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 15
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.