Office of the President records
Scope and Contents
Contains academic year President's reports concerning Brigham Young University organization and objectives.
- Brigham Young University. Office of the President (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 70 years from the end date of the administration, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Office of the President records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Office of the President records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.