Scope and Contents
Collection includes various reports and descriptions of courses offered by the University. 47 items.
- Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Curriculum collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA165.xml
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Index/Finding aid Container list available with the collection.
- Register of Curriculum collection
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.