Ed M. Rowe papers
Scope and Contents
Contains card files concerning authors, especially English Romantics, biographies, notes on individual works, and bibliographies. Also includes newsclippings concerning history, politics, celebrities of the 1930s, correspondence with Heber J. Grant, theological notes, speeches, and addresses of missionaries and associates in Europe, 1924-1951.
- Rowe, Ed M. (Edward Morris), 1874-1951 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Ed M. Rowe papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Ed M. Rowe (1874-1951) was a Professor of English at Brigham Young University.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
6 oversize boxes (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Brigham Young University. English Department
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Missions and Missionaries
- Register of Ed M. Rowe papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 June 10
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US