Oral history interview with N. La Verl Christensen
Scope and Contents
Typescript of an interview with N. La Verl Christensen by Hollis Scott on November 22, 1984. The interview was taken under the authority of The Joint Oral History Project Brigham Young University Archives Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club. Christensen talks about important persons he knew who worked at Brigham Young University.
- 1984 November 22
- Christensen, N. La Verl (interviewee, Person)
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 (interviewer, Person)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with N. La Verl Christensen must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
N. La Verl Christensen (1913-1989) was a newspaper editor in Utah.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Oral history interview with N. La Verl Christensen
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 May 23
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US