BYU centennial flashbacks
Scope and Contents
Collection of newspaper articles from the Daily Herald pertaining to events on campus since the time of its creation. Includes stories about various presidents of Brigham Young University, accomplishments of students and athletes, groups and clubs, and photographic images of Brigham Young Academy as well as significant persons in the university's history.
- approximately 1975
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 (compiler, Person)
- Harold B. Lee Library. Department of Archives and Manuscripts (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from BYU centennial flashbacks must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (1.2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Title from item.
- Register of BYU centennial flashbacks
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 May 6
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.