Roots of Mormonism : Upper Mississippi cruise
Scope and Contents
Speeches recorded on a river tour entitled "Roots of Mormonism: Upper Mississippi Cruise", offered by BYU Travel Study, highlighting Mormon historical sites in the Mississippi River region. Speeches relate to Mormon history, Mississippi River history, and Mark Twain. Also includes recordings of riverboat music; guided tours; firesides; and the musical, "The City of Joseph." Includes speeches by Jeffrey R. Holland, Dallin H. Oaks, Bruce C. Hafen, and others.
- Brigham Young University. Department of Travel Study (creator, Organization)
- Oaks, Dallin H. (contributor, Person)
- Holland, Jeffrey R., 1940- (contributor, Person)
- Hafen, Bruce C. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Roots of Mormonism : Upper Mississippi cruise must be obtained from the Permissions & Licensing Office of the University and the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA841.xml
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Processed; Brian D. Reeves and Tiffani M. Rytting; March 2000.
- Register of the Roots of Mormonism : Upper Mississippi cruise
- Brian D. Reeves and Tiffani M. Rytting
- 2000 March
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008