Intercollegiate Athletics records on Invitational Track and Field Meet
Scope and Contents
Includes newsclippings of track events, official announcements, some correspondence, and scrapbook memorabilia and pep club records. Newsclippings are photocopies. Materials dated 1936-1960.
- Brigham Young University. Intercollegiate Athletics (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the this collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services at email@example.com.
Biographical / Historical
Intercollegiate Athletics (1955- ) is an administrative unit at Brigham Young University.
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
1 oversize box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Arranged chronologically, and then alphabetically within each year's subfiles.
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Intercollegiate Athletics records on Invitational Track and Field Meet
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
- 2011 January 11: GilEADized to correct small errors, edited for compliance with DACS and CCLA standards.
- 2022 May 19: Added file-level description from previous XML EAD, added description for files in box 5; Starrla Pearson