Collection of sketches of Brigham Young University presidents
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 1270
Scope and Contents
Series of panorama-style sketches of the presidents of Brigham Young University from Warren N. Dusenberry through Jeffrey R. Holland.
- Brigham Young University (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Collection of sketches of Brigham Young University presidents must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Brigham Young University was established in 1875 as Brigham Young Academy and has since grown into one of the largest private institutions of higher education in the United States.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Found in the University Archives workroom, June 2006.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young University -- Presidents
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948
- Colleges and Universities
- Dusenberry, Warren N. (Warren Newton), 1836-1915
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960
- Holland, Jeffrey R., 1940-
- Maeser, Karl G.
- McDonald, Howard S. (Howard Stevenson), 1894-1986
- Oaks, Dallin H.
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978
- Register of Collection of sketches of Brigham Young University presidents
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.