Sophomore at B. Y. High
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 795
Scope and Contents
Unpublished class yearbook compiled by students in Brigham Young High School's English B, Section Two, class. The book includes information on campus layout, location, buildings, and history; names of school officers; traditions; athletics; and clubs. Also includes a transcript of the U.S. Constitution, drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, and autographs of class members. Bonnie Kae Andrus and Jackie Beck were editors of the volume.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Sophomore at B. Y. High must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Transferred, by LeGrand Baker, from Anna Hart manuscript collection to University Archives, October 1998.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) -- Buildings
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) -- History
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) -- Sports
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) -- Students
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Colleges and Universities
- High school buildings
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah). Sophomore English Class (Organization)
- Beck, Jackie (Person)
- Register of Sophomore at B. Y. High
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 7
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.