Brigham Young University student registers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 261
Scope and Contents
Includes handwritten registers of names of primary, grammar, sub-freshmen, high school and normal school students, listing faculty references, academic standings and promotions, Church memberships, priesthood offices and domestic Church wards and residences.
- Brigham Young University (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 50 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Restriction Policy. Requests to access restricted materials in the University Archives should be submitted to the University Archivist.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young University student registers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
5 Volumes (0.5 linear ft.)
At some point between 1982 and 1997, volumes were added to this collection. These items were previously cataloged under UA 263, UA 264, and UA 265. Brian Reeves June 12, 1998.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students
- Brigham Young Academy -- Faculty
- Brigham Young Academy -- Registers
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah)
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Brigham Young University -- Students
- College students -- Utah -- Provo
- Colleges and Universities
- Student records
- Register of Brigham Young University student registers
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 19
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.