Brigham Young University salaries records
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 258
Scope and Contents
Collection includes summary of regular annual salaries of professors, associate professors and instructors.
- Brigham Young University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 50 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Restriction Policy. Requests to access restricted materials in the University Archives should be submitted to the University Archivist.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young University salaries records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young University -- Officials and employees--Salaries, etc.
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty--Salaries, etc.
- Brigham Young University. College of Applied Science
- Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences
- Brigham Young University. College of Commerce
- Brigham Young University. College of Education
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications
- Colleges and Universities
- Register of Brigham Young University salaries records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.