Lars Peter Oveson autobiography
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typewritten biography of Lars Peter Oveson, who lived a rural, pioneer life with his family in central Utah.
- Oveson, Lars Peter (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Lars Peter Oveson autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Danish immigrant and convert to the Mormon Church, who served a mission for the Mormon Church in Denmark and held leadership positions in the Mormon Church in Emery County, Utah.
1 item (62 leaves)
Language of Materials
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Cleveland (Utah) -- History
- Ephraim (Utah) -- History
- Fredrickshaven (Denmark) -- History -- Sources
- Home and Family
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Denmark -- History
- Mormon pioneers
- Mormons -- Denmark -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- History
- Oveson, Lars Peter
- Social Life and Customs
- St. George Temple (Saint George, Utah)
- Register of Lars Peter Oveson autobiography
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Aug 23
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States