Oliver R. Smith ephemera
Scope and Contents
Ephemeral items relating to missionary conferences, the dedication of Mormon monuments, and the beginnings of the Mormon "Hill Cumorah Pageant" in Palmyra, New York. The collection includes programs, press releases, and newspaper clippings.
- Smith, Oliver R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oliver R. Smith ephemera must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
28 items (0.2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
This item was formerly accessioned under the number A78-469.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Hill Cumorah Pageant -- History
- Monuments -- New York (State) -- Palmyra -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Monuments -- New York (State) -- Palmyra
- Mormons -- New York (State) -- Palmyra -- History
- Pageants -- New York (State) -- Palmyra -- History -- Sources
- Performing Arts
- Press releases
- Printed ephemera
- Register of Oliver R. Smith ephemera
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 Aug 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.