Henry A. Boller diaries and papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten letters and diaries by Boller and his wife, Mary. The diaries discuss personal affairs. The letters deal with both personal and professional issues and document the literary career of Mary Boller.
- Boller, Henry A., 1836-1902 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries and papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
American author, Indian trader, and businessman, best known for his book "Among the Indians: Eight years in the Far West."
25 items (5 linear pages)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Bohler family
- Boller, Henry A., 1836-1902
- Boller, Mary Parsons
- Businessmen -- Colorado -- Biography
- Colorado -- History
- Material Types
- West (U.S.) -- History -- 1848-1860
- West (U.S.) -- History -- 1860-1890
- West (U.S.) -- History -- 1890-1945
- Women authors, American -- Biography -- Sources
- Register of Diaries and papers
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 December 9
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.