Ferdinand I letter to Philip II
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 755
Scope and Contents
Handwritten letter on velum addressed to Philip II of Spain. The item concerns the religious problems in Europe at the time and expresses Ferdinand's opinion that things will correct themselves over time.
- Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor, 1503-1564 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Ferdinand I letter to Philip II must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Ferdinand I was Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Ferdinand I letter to Philip II
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.