Philip Rocheblaux financial papers
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 569
Scope and Contents
Contains two documents, a bill and receipt, dated August 8, 1822, and a bond for a writ from the Court of Chancellory, State of Missouri, July 9, 1821.
- Rocheblaux, Philip (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Philip Rocheblaux financial papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Philip Rocheblaux financial papers
- In Progress
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 4
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.