Heber J. Grant letter to Miriam Taylor
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 589
Scope and Contents
Typewritten and signed letter dated September 24, 1920 and addressed to Miss Miriam Taylor of Provo, Utah. The letter informs Miss Taylor that she has been "selected as a missionary to labor in New Zealand" for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She is expected to leave in November of 1920.
- 1920 September 24
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Heber J. Grant letter to Miriam Taylor must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Heber J. Grant was an American religious leader and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- New Zealand
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Presidents
- Mormons -- Correspondence
- Taylor, Miriam
- Register of Heber J. Grant letter to Miriam Taylor
- Rose Frank
- 2011 November 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.