Benjamin Louis Eulalie de Bonneville letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter. This note was written on April 10, 1856 and sent to W. R. Shoemaker. Bonneville reports the arrival of ammunition and stores for Capt. Stevenson.
- 1856 April 10
- Shoemaker, William R. (William Rawle), 1809-1886 (recipient, Person)
- Bonneville, Benjamin Louis Eulalie de, 1796-1878 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Benjamin Louis Eulalie de Bonneville letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Benjamin Louis Eulalie de Bonneville (1796-1878) was an American soldier and explorer. His exploits were romanticized by Washington Irving, to whom he owes much of his fame.
1 item (1 leaf) : handwritten
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Benjamin Louis Eulalie de Bonneville letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 November 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States