Notes on meetings
Scope and Contents
Proceedings of a governing body in the Netherlands. These materials appear to be a scribe's record of the meetings of the organization. From analysing the language, paleography, and paper used in the documents, it has been surmised that the items were produced sometime in the seventeenth century.
- approximately 1600-1699
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Notes on meetings must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 linear Feet (ca. 100 leaves) : handwritten
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- International Relations
- Law -- Netherlands -- History -- Sources
- Minutes (Records)
- Netherlands -- History -- 1648-1714 -- Sources
- Netherlands -- History -- Eighty Years' War, 1568-1648
- Netherlands -- Politics and government -- 1556-1648 -- Sources
- Netherlands -- Politics and government -- 1648-1795 -- Sources
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Register of Notes and meetings
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 31
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.