Helen Keller letter
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 609
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed note reading: "Blindness has its wonders too; its visions unconfined."
- Keller, Helen, 1880-1968 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Helen Keller letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Helen Keller was an American author and lecturer.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Helen Keller letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 October 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.