William Nicholson letter to Hugh Percy Lane
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 381
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, addressed to Hugh Percy Lane, and dated July 4, 1909. Nicholson congratulates Lane on his recent knighting.
- 1909 July 4
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
William Nicholson was an English wood-cut artist, illustrator, and painter.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of William Nicholson letter to Hugh Percy Lane
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.