Pink and Lily Inn visitor's book
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 379
Scope and Contents
Visitor's book containing notes, poems, autographs, and sketches. The item has entries made by visitors to the inn including Rupert Brooke, the English poet. Also included are poems by Ivor Gurney (p. 142), Lance Sieveking (p. 141), and Wallis Mansford (p. 237) and numerous illustrations by Hanslip Fletcher.
- Pink and Lily Inn (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Pink and Lily Inn visitor's book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coordinating Committee.
The Pink and Lily Inn is a public house located in Buckinghamshire, England.
1 volume (245 p.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Processed; Erin Owens; November 9, 2015.
- Authors, English -- History
- Brooke, Rupert, 1887-1915
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- History
- City and Town Life
- Fletcher, Hanslip, 1874-1955
- Gurney, Ivor, 1890-1937
- Hotels -- England -- Buckinghamshire -- History
- Mansford, Wallis, 1867-
- Sieveking, Lance, 1896-1972
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Pink and Lily Inn visitor's book
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.