Texas legal documents
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed legal documents and manufacturing labels from Texas. The signatures include those of Sam Houston, Stephen F. Austin, and James Bowie. The items relate to the activities of the Arkansas and Texas Land Company and the Comal Manufacturing Company.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Texas legal documents must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
3 item (12 items)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Arkansas and Texas Land Company -- History
- Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836 -- Autographs
- Bowie, James -- Autographs
- City and Town Life
- Comal Manufacturing Company -- History
- Houston, Sam, 1793-1863
- Land titles -- Texas -- History -- Sources
- Social Life and Customs
- Texas -- History
- Register of Texas legal documents
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 14
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.