Charles Wilson Nibley certificates
Scope and Contents
Printed and signed certificates verifying that Charles Wilson Nibley was called to serve as a missionary for the Mormon Church. The items are dated 9 Oct. 1869 and 17 Oct. 1876. The items were signed by Brigham Young, George A. Smith, John Willard Young, and Daniel H. Wells.
- Nibley, Charles W. (Charles Wilson), 1849-1931 (recipient, Person)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. First Presidency (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Certificates must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Governing body of the Mormon Church.
2 item (2 pages)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles--Autographs
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents--Autographs
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875
- Wells, Daniel H. (Daniel Hanmer), 1814-1891
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Young, John W. (John Willard), 1844-1924
- Register of Certificates
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 10
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.