George Reynolds letter to Brigham Young
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: Vault MSS 95
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 5 Feb. 1873, and addressed to Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church. Reynolds writes about his concerns for the state of the Salt Lake Theatre.
- 1873 February 5
- Reynolds, George, 1842-1909 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from George Reynolds letter to Brigham Young must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Apostle in the Mormon Church and Utah businessman.
1 item (2 p.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Mormon Church -- Presidents
- Mormon women -- Correspondence
- Mormons -- Correspondence
- Salt Lake Theatre -- History
- Theater -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Reorge Renolds letter to Brigham Young
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 23
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.