Silver City Ward minute book
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 3925
Scope and Contents
Minute book documents the beginning of a Young Ladies M.I.A. program in Silver City. The names of Stake leadership who spoke at each meeting, and the comments they made, were recorded. The journal is kept in a black hardback book, 8 by 10.5 inches, handwritten on lined paper, and is one hundred seventy-three pages in length.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Silver City Ward minute book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Rayna Allred.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Utah--Silver City--History
- Church records and registers
- Minutes (Records)
- Silver City (Utah) -- History
- Utah -- Mormons -- Silver City -- History
- Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association -- History
- Youth Auxiliaries
- Register of Silver City Ward minute book
- Rose Frank
- 2011 June 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.