Wallace Stewart Lazenby diary
Scope and Contents
Account of his missionary service in the following locations in Hawaii: Kohala (Island of Hawaii), January-March; Honolulu (Oahu) March-April; and island of Kauai, April-August. Further entries document Lazenby's voyage to Los Angeles, California, August-September, and his subsequent activities in Los Angeles.
- Lazenby, Wallace Stewart, 1901-1933 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Microfilm copy: Open for public research.
Original materials: Condition restricted; permission to use materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Wallace Stewart Lazenby diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Wallace Stewart Lazenby (1901-1933) was a Mormon missionary in Hawaiii from about May 1924 to August 1926.
1 v. (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated by Brent F. Ashworth in 1999.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Brent F. Ashworth; 1999.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
Part of the Bette B. Ashworth memorial collection.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Hawaii
- Honolulu (Hawaii)
- Kapaau (Hawaii)
- Kauai (Hawaii)
- Lazenby, Wallace Stewart, 1901-1933 -- Diaries
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii
- Mormon missionaries -- Hawaii
- Register of Wallace Stewart Lazenby diary
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 June 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States