Henry Aldous Dixon diaries
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS 1823
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries. Dixon writes about his missionary activities in for the Mormon experience in England and South Africa. Dixon also tells about his work in the general tithing office of the Mormon Church in Salt Lake City, Utah, and his work for the Provo Woolen Mills in Provo, Utah.
- Dixon, Henry Aldous, 1835-1884 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and missionary.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Dixon, Henry Aldous, 1835-1884 -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- South Africa
- Mormons -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Tithes -- Mormon Church -- History
- Woolen goods industry -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources
- Register of Henry Aldous Dixon diaries
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.