Burdick and Chalmers records
Scope and Contents
Handwritten financial report and lists of accounts and transactions.
- Burdick and Chalmers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Wholesale liquor dealers in Nephi, Utah.
1 item (ca. 30 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Burdick and Chalmers records
- Rose Frank
- 18 April 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.