Peter A. Nielsen diaries
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1661
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries. The first diary covers the time that Nielsen was serving a mission for the Mormon Church in Denmark. Nielsens diaries cover most years until 1890 after which they cover every year until 1933. Nielsen records family and business matters in short entries. The diary for 1913 is missing.
- Nielsen, Peter A. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon living in Draper and Salt Lake City, Utah.
46 v. (2 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Draper (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Denmark -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Denmark -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Draper -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Nielsen, Peter A.
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Register of Peter A. Nielsen diaries
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 12
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.