Carl Otto Holm papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries, autobiographies, and a ledger. Also included are typescripts of some of the items. Holm writes about his life in Idaho, his mission for the Mormon Church in the Western States, his excommunication from the Mormon Church over a dissagreement on polygamy, and his family. With the materials are diaries of Holm's wife Victorina Holm in Sweden.
- Holm, Carl Otto (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and missionary from Sweden.
5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Holm, Carl Otto
- Holm, Victorina
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Mormon women -- Idaho -- History
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Register of Carl Otto Holm papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 8
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.