Francis McDonald papers
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS 1953
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, diaries, and ledgers. The items relate to McDonald's business activities, his personal life, and to his missionary activities for the Mormon Church in Canada.
- McDonald, Francis (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Utah businessman in Big Cottonwood, Utah.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Account books
- Big Cottonwood Planning District (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- McDonald, Francis -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Canada -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Big Cottonwood Planning District -- History
- Register of Francis McDonald papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 5
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.