Gabriel Huntsman diary
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 724
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries in two volumes. The earliest item is for the year 1857 when Huntsman was serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Iowa and Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The later item covers the years 1871 and 1872 during which Huntsman was on a mission in Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana.
- Huntsman, Gabriel, 1830-1907 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Gabriel Huntsman diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Gabriel Huntsman (1830-1907) was a Mormon missionary from Fillmore, Utah.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Middle West
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Canada
- Huntsman, Gabriel, 1830-1907 -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Canada
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Middle West
- Mormon missionaries -- Canada -- Diaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Middle West -- Diaries
- Register of Gabriel Huntsman diary
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 31
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.