Elisha H. Boley mission papers
Scope and Contents
Account of Elisha H. Boley's daily missionary service in the Eastern States Mission for the Mormon Church. He spent much of his time working in Pennsylvania. Also includes ledgers maintained by Elisha Boley and a photograph of the missionaries in the Northern States Mission from approximately 1910-1912.
- Boley, Elisha H. (Elisha Henry), 1888-1960 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Condition restricted; patrons should use transcripts. Permission to use original diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Elisha H. Boley mission papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Coodinating Committee.
Elisha Henrey Boley (1888-1960) was a Mormon missionary in the early 1900's.
Elisha Henry Boley was born December 10, 1888, in American Fork, Utah. He served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the Eastern States. After his return he married Edna Maud Sharp on June 26, 1918, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Boley died January 24, 1960, in Salt Lake City, Utah, and was buried in American Fork, Utah.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
1 oversize folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS723.xml
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- American Fork (Utah) -- History
- Boley, Elisha H. (Elisha Henry), 1888-1960 -- Diaries
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- East (U.S.) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Pennsylvania -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon missionaries -- East (U.S.) -- Diaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Pennsylvania -- Diaries
- Register of Elisha H. Boley mission papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 31
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.