History of Fairview, Sanpete County, Utah
Scope and Contents
Typewritten town history written by Coombs, George F. Olsen and Allie L. Carlston.
- Carlston, Allie L. (Person)
- Olsen, George F. (Person)
- Coombs, Ellis D. (Ellis Day), 1883-1981 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from History of Fairview, Sanpete County, Utah must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.) : 66 p.
Language of Materials
Gift of John F. Mower, 1976.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; John F. Mower; 1976.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Register of History of Fairview, Sanpete County, Utah
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.