John L. Russell financial papers
Scope and Contents
Handwritten account books, financial statements, and receipts. Most of the materials relate to the Standard Quincy Mining Company, the Deseret Building and Loan Company, and to personal accounts. Includes 3 volumes and 27 receipts.
- Russell, John L. (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from John L. Russell financial papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
John L. Russell was a Mormon businessman in Provo, Utah.
2 folders (0.25 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Account books
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Provo
- Deseret Building and Loan Company -- History
- Economics and Banking
- Mining corporations -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources
- Mormons -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Receipts (Acknowledgments)
- Savings and loan associations -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources
- Standard Quincy Mining Company -- History
- Register of John L. Russell financial papers
- In Progress
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 24
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.